Triple Threat Pulled Pork
- 1 Bone-in Pork Shoulder (about 8 lbs)
- 1 cup Jay D’s Spicy & Sweet BBQ Rub
- 1 cup Jay D’s Louisiana Molasses Mustard
- 4 Tbs kosher salt
- 2 cups Jay D’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce
- Dry pork butt very well with paper towels and coat with 1 cup of Molasses Mustard. This will create a paste that the rub will stick to.
- Mix rub and salt together and apply liberally to all sides of the pork shoulder.
- Let sit uncovered in refrigerator overnight.
- Soak apple wood chips in water and heat smoker to 225 F.
- Place wood chips in smoker and place pork shoulder fat side up in the smoker and smoke for about 1 hour per pound or until internal temperature reaches 190 F.
- Take the pork butt off of the smoker and let cool slightly.
- Pull pork apart with gloves or tongs and toss with Jay D’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce.
- Enjoy on sliders, nachos, or as is.