In a blender or food processor, add mustard and salt. On low, gradually add both vinegars and Jay D’s Blanc du Bois. In a thin stream, add extra virgin olive oil. Mix for 1 minute then transfer to salad and mix thoroughly.
Supreme Rice Salad with Molasses Mustard Vinaigrette
- 3 cups uncooked Supreme long grain rice
- 1 cup red onion, small diced
- ¾ cup orange bell pepper, small diced
- ¾ cup yellow bell pepper, small diced
- 2 Tbs garlic, minced
- 1 cucumber, seeded and small diced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- Heaping ½ cup Jay D’s Louisiana Molasses Mustard
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 Tbs white wine vinegar
- 3 Tbs white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbs Jay D’s Blanc du Bois
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Cook rice according to package. Lay cooked rice on sheet pan to slightly cool.
- Combine rice with all vegetables and vinaigrette.
- Let rice salad marinade in dressing for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Serve cold or room temperature. ENJOY!