In a mixing bowl, combine BBQ sauce, chili powder, cumin, lime juice and soy sauce. Place skirt steaks into a Ziploc bag with marinade. Place bag into refrigerator and allow to marinate for 6 hours.
Street Steak Tacos
- Flank/Skirt Steak, marinated (see recipe below)
- 10 Tortillas
- ¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup onions, diced
- ¼ cup your favorite cheese
- 1 tbsp Jay D’s Spicy & Sweet BBQ Rub
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- ½ cup Jay D’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- Flank/skirt steak, 2 each
- Preheat the grill, and remove steak from marinade.
- Season steak with BBQ Rub and let sit for 2 minutes to allow the seasoning to cure.
- Place steak on the grill and cook each side for 3 minutes for a medium temperature.
- Remove steak from grill and let it rest for 3 minutes.
- While the steak rests, grill the tortillas for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Slice the steak against the grain and fill each tortilla with the remaining ingredients.
For the Steak Marinade: