Spicy and Sweet Cast Iron Bake
- 2 Tbs Smoked Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Red Stick Spice Company
- 2 Tbs Jay D’s Spicy & Sweet BBQ Rub
- 1 pork tenderloin, about 1 lb.
- ½ pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Rub pork tenderloin with 1 Tbs of smoked olive oil and 1 Tbs of Jay D’s Spicy & Sweet Rub.
- Sear on all sides in a cast iron pan and set aside.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with 1 Tbs of smoked olive oil and 1 Tbs of Jay D’s Spicy & Sweet Rub and sear in the same pan on all sides.
- Add seared tenderloin on top of Brussels sprouts bake in cast iron pan for about 10 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145ºF.