2 Ears of Sweet Corn
1 Tbsp compound butter (see recipe below)
2 Tbsp queso fresco or feta cheese
BBQ Rub Butter
- In a small mixing bowl, mix softened butter and Jay D’s Spicy & Sweet BBQ Rub until incorporated.
- Remove butter from bowl and spoon onto parchment paper or plastic wrap.
- Roll into log and chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Place whole corn in the husks on a grill or smoker (or in the oven) at 275 F for about one hour, or until soft.
- Remove the husks and silk from the corn.
- Finish by rubbing the corn with the BBQ compound butter and sprinkling on the crumbly cheese.