- In a small mixing bowl, combine goat cheese, half of the barbecue sauce, and green onions.
- Cut each steak in half lengthwise and fill each piece with 1/4 of the cheese mixture and roll each one up, securing with toothpicks.
- Place remaining BBQ sauce on rolled steaks and allow to marinate for 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat an oven-safe skillet on medium high heat.
- Season each steak with ½ tbsp of Jay D's Sweet & Spicy BBQ Rub and place in the skillet to sear on each side for 1 to 2 minutes.
- After searing, place entire skillet into oven to roast for 5 to 10 minutes for medium temperature.
- Remove from oven and allow steaks to rest for 3 to 4 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables!