1 package of egg roll wraps
1 lb ground pork
½ head/2 cups cabbage, diced
¼ cup carrot, small dice
1 small onion, diced
1 Tbsp garlic, minced
2 Tbsp Jay D’s Spicy & Sweet BBQ Rub
½ cup tomato sauce
½ Tbsp kosher salt
1 egg, beaten for egg wash
Molasses Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Heat canola oil to 350℉ in a skillet.
- In another skillet, brown ground pork.
- Add carrots, onions, and garlic, then saute until soft.
- Add Jay D’s Spicy & Sweet Rub, tomato sauce and salt.
- Cook for 6 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- Take an egg roll wrap and brush each side with egg wash.
- Place 2 tablespoons of filling on wrapper and fold up the corner.
- Fold the left and right corners into the middle and continue to roll.
- Fry both sides of egg roll until golden brown and delicious.
- Serve with molasses mustard sour cream.