Molasses Mustard Succotash
- 2 Tbs butter, unsalted
- 25.5 oz can hominy
- 15.5 oz can butter beans
- 1 ear corn, cut off cob
- 1 cup orange bell pepper, small diced
- ¼ cup jalapeño, small diced
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup Jay D’s Louisiana Molasses Mustard
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- In a medium sauté pan, heat butter until bubbling, then add all vegetables.
- Sweat until soft.
- Add salt, black pepper, Jay D’s Molasses Mustard and heavy cream.
- Bring to boil, then reduce to simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve hot with breakfast, lunch or dinner.