Molasses Mustard Beer Cheese
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 4 Tbsp flour
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Jay D’s Louisiana Molasses Mustard
- 12 oz stout beer
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 1 quart warm milk
- 3 cloves garlic, microplaned/finely grated
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp kosher salt
- In a saucepan, combine butter and flour over medium heat to make a blonde roux; stir constantly.
- Add milk, stout beer, horseradish, garlic, Molasses Mustard and dried seasonings.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn off heat and whisk in cheese.