Louisiana Molasses Mustard Deviled Eggs
- 12 large eggs
- ¾ cup Jay D’s Louisiana Molasses Mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp truffle oil
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks into two small bowls and set aside.
- Spray an 8-inch Pyrex pan with cooking spray and add the egg whites to the pan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes, or just until whites are set.
- Once set, remove from oven and let cool uncovered.
- Whisk yolks until smooth.
- Coat a nonstick pan with cooking spray and set on medium heat.
- Add yolks to pan, stirring until they are set (about 4-5 min).
- Transfer yolks to a food processor and add molasses mustard, salt, pepper, olive oil, truffle oil and mayonnaise.
- Pulse until smooth. If mixture gets too thick, you can always add a little more olive oil until it’s creamy.
- Transfer the yolk mixture to a pastry bag with a star-piping tip.
- Loosen the egg whites from the Pyrex pan with a spatula gently.
- Turn the whites over onto a cutting board and cut with a 2 in. ring mold.
- Pipe yolks onto whites and garnish with paprika, green onions or anything else you desire.