Louisiana Barbecue Meatballs
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 9 oz. apricot pepper jelly
- 12 oz. Jay D’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Baton Rouge Burger Blend
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Saute onion with olive oil in a small saute pan and set aside to cool.
- Mix ground beef, egg, onion, and Burger Blend spice and form 1 inch meatballs on sheetpan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until meatballs are slightly browned.
- Mix together barbecue sauce and pepper jelly in a saucepan and begin to simmer.
- Add meatballs to sauce and continue to simmer for 15 minutes.