Loaded Barbecue Cheese Fries
- 1 lb. frozen fries, cooked according to directions
- 1 Tbs Jay D’s Spicy & Sweet BBQ Rub
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup Jay D’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Green onions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to desired temperature according to directions on back of fries package.
- Toss fries in a little olive oil and sprinkle with rub.
- While fries are baking, make the barbecue ranch sauce by combining Jay D’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce and your ranch dressing of choice.
- When fries are golden brown and delicious, put on a sheet pan and layer with cheese and jalapeño slices.
- Bake until cheese is melted and garnish with green onions.
- Lastly, finish with the barbecue ranch sauce and an extra drizzle of Jay D’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce if you so choose. Enjoy!