Jalapeno Duck Poppers With Barbecue Cream Cheese
- 1 duck breast, sliced into ¼” slices (should result in 10-12 slices)
- 10 fresh jalapeño pepper slices, seeded
- 3 slices of bacon, sliced into thirds
- ¼ cup of cream cheese
- ½ cup Jay D’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay bacon on sheet pan for 7-8 minutes.
- Set aside and cool.
- Combine cream cheese with 3 Tbs. of Jay D’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce and set aside.
- To assemble duck poppers, layer one slice of duck on top each piece of bacon.
- Spoon a teaspoon of the barbecue cream cheese mixture on each piece of duck and top with a sliced jalapeño.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place poppers on a sheet pan and cook in the oven for 7 minutes.
- Heat grill pan on medium high heat and grill for 3-5 minutes, while basting with Jay D’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce and enjoy!