1 ½ lbs red potatoes, cut into cubes
2 Tbsp mayonnaise
2 Tbsp Jay D’s Louisiana Molasses Mustard
1 Tbsp red onions, diced
1 Tbsp green onions, diced
1 Tbsp parsley, finely chopped
½ Tbsp Steens Cane Syrup
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes.
- Drain, cool and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Molasses Mustard, red onions, green onions, parsley, and Steen’s Cane Syrup.
- Mix together well, then add the potatoes and toss until combined.
- Refrigerate until chilled before serving.