Cruciferous Crunch Shrimp Salad
- 10 oz. cruciferous vegetables mixture (shredded kale, brussels, cabbage, etc)
- 1 lb. uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp
- 2 Tbs Jay D’s Spicy & Sweet BBQ Rub
- 2 Tbs of avocado oil
- 1 lb. peeled sweet potatoes, small diced
- 1 Tbs of olive oil
- 1 cup tri-colored quinoa
- ¼ cup Jay D’s Louisiana Molasses Mustard
- 2 Tbs Jalapeño Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Toss sweet potatoes with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast until tender, about 30-45 minutes.
- Heat 2 cups of water in sauce pot to a boil, stir in quinoa, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Turn heat off and keep covered for 5 minutes.
- Season shrimp with avocado oil and Jay D’s Spicy and Sweet Rub.
- Heat a saute pan on medium heat with olive oil and add shrimp.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp is translucent.
- Add quinoa, sweet potatoes to the salad mix, drizzle with dressing, toss and serve topped with sautéed shrimp.