Brie En Croute With Barbecue Fig Jam
- Wheel of Brie cheese
- 1 Package of Fillo dough, at least 10 sheets
- 1 egg, beaten
- 8 whole fig preserves
- ½ cup Jay D’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Combine fig preserves with Jay D’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce in a small pot and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and blend until smooth.
- Stack 10 Sheets of Fillo dough and place the wheel of Brie Wrap at the center.
- Fold up corners to completely encase the Brie.
- Brush egg wash over dough and bake until golden brown.
- Once out of the oven, cover the top with Barbecue Fig Jam.