1 store bought pizza crust
5 oz. Jay D’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce
1 ½ cup cooked chicken, shredded
1 ½ cups Monterey Jack Cheese
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1/4 cup sliced green onion for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Roll out the pizza dough and place on a pizza pan or large baking sheet.
- Spread the barbecue sauce all over crust.
- Toss chicken with 2 oz. barbecue sauce.
- Top with chicken, cheese, and red onion.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the crust is golden.
- Garnish with sliced green onions.