1 (14 oz.) pack of extra firm tofu
½ cup Jay D’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce
2 cups brown Supreme Rice, cooked
½ ripe avocado
1 cup kale or spinach
½ cup tahini
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 cup sweet potato, cubed
2 Tbsp water
1 tsp sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Press tofu for 15-20 minutes to remove excess liquid.
- Place tofu into a medium sized bowl and add in ¾ cup Jay D’s Barbecue Sauce.
- Mix together gently. (Marinate over night for best results.)
- Place tofu on a flat pan lined with parchment paper and do the same for the sweet potato cubes.
- Once oven is preheated, place tofu and sweet potatoes in the oven. (Tofu should take 20-25 minutes, sweet potato cubes should take 15 minutes.)
- While the tofu and potatoes are baking, whisk together the tahini, lemon juice, water and sea salt to create a dressing for the greens.
- After tofu and potatoes are finished, scoop out 1 cup of cooked brown rice into 2 separate bowls.
- Slice the ½ of an avocado into ¼ into cubes or thin slices.
- On top of rice, scoop out ½ of the baked BBQ tofu, ½ of the baked sweet potato, ½ cup of greens drizzled with ½ of the dressing, ¼ of an avocado - into each bowl for a completely satisfying meal!