Sweet Potato Pulled Pork Nachos
- Heat a deep fryer to 300 F.
- Working in batches drop about 10 sweet potato chips at a time (depending on the size of your fryer and parcook for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let drain.
- Set heat to 350F.
- Working again in batches, drop par-cooked chips into oil for about 1-2 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- Immediately remove from oil into a mixing bowl or on a paper towel lined rack and season with Jay D’s Spicy & Sweet Rub.
To assemble nachos:
Layer sweet potato chips with Monterey Jack Cheese, black beans, and pork. Broil until cheese melts. Top with avocado, sour cream, jalapenos, and a drizzle of Jay D’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce.